Tasty Cafe van(s) will create a positive start to the day by providing a sense of personal dignity and professional confidence to those in need.
Inside each van are all the makings of a pop up cafe and mobile help center.
• Coffee, juice and healthy things to eat
• Tables and chairs
• Phones, WiFi and computer stations
• Clean up area
• Place to speak to job, social and housing professionals
• Dream Boards to help Visitors visualize their goals
• Velvet ropes for a nice Hollywood VIP touch
As cafes drive and set up around town, Sponsor’s names will be prominently displayed - making for a roaming daily billboard of positive community-ism, positive PR and social media opportunities. For all involved, it’s Tasty. Potential Sponsors could include:
• Shared work spaces - WeWork, NeueHouse, H Club, IgnitedSpaces, etc.
• Coffee shops - Starbucks, Peete's, Intelligencia, Noah’s Bagels, Dunkin’ Donuts, etc.
• Job services - indeed, Zip Recruiter, LinkedIn, Career Builder, Monster.com, etc.
• Markets - Gelson’s, Sprouts, Bristol Farms, Vons, Ralphs, etc.
• Delancey Street Movers - Organization for former homeless
• Delta Airlines - Regularly promotes the early riser
• Yelp Foundation - Supports needs of local communities
By coming out to the cafes and lending their kindness, brain power and expertise, Hollywood-haves will be able to help Hollywood-have-nots get back on their feet. Doers doing.
Profiles / database
Cafe Visitors will be able to create / upload a Tasty database profile that can be used to find employment, housing, lost loved ones, etc.
Manifesting the Tasty Cafe: La La Man